You can change the background image of a survey in SurveySparrow by following these steps:
- Log in to your SurveySparrow account and select the survey you want to modify.
- Go to the ‘Design’ tab.
- Scroll down to the ‘Advanced Background Settings’ section.
- Click the ‘Add Image’ button and select the image you want to use as the background.
- Upload the image from your computer or use stock images from Unsplash.
- You can also adjust the background image's brightness, fit, and position.
- ‘Save & Apply’ to see the updated background image.
Hope you are all set, Please reach out to us if you have any questions. We are just a chat away!
P.S.: It would be ideal if you could use a JPEG or PNG file with dimensions not exceeding 1720 x 1070 pixels.