Respond to your reviews instantly by setting up quick workflows.
Getting swarmed by online reviews across different platforms, it would be challenging to address each of them. To help keep your online reputation intact, set up workflows and automate actions for different events and conditions of your choice.
Let’s see how to configure workflows in reputation management.
1. Log in to SurveySparrow and navigate to Reputation management.
2. Click on the more icon and select “Workflows”.
You will be taken to the “Reputation Workflows” in the “Settings” section.
3. Click on the “New Workflow” button.
A slide-in panel will appear to create the workflow.
4. Enter a name and description for the workflow.
You can set the workflows based on events. Following are the events for which a workflow can be created.
When review is fetched
When reviews are fetched from a platform, you can set conditions to trigger a workflow. It will help you reach out to customers accordingly and enhance internal communication.
When reply is sent.
When a reply is sent, set up a workflow to communicate with your internal team. Notify the right people to keep them informed about the online reviews and replies.
Let’s say we want to set up a workflow where you want to respond when the reviews are fetched from an online review platform to SurveySparrow.
5. Under Event, select the “When a review is fetched” option.
Now, let’s configure the conditions for which the workflow needs to be triggered.
6. Click on the “Add Filter Group” button. Choose “Review” and add different conditions. Let’s filter the Google reviews with 5-star ratings.
Based on set conditions you can trigger different actions from SurveySparrow.
The range of action includes,
Reply - A reply/comment will be posted to the received review. You can customize the message and choose to save the same for repeated usage.
Webhook - Invoke a webhook to push data from SurveySparrow to an application of your choice.
Email - Send an email to your team or concerned members about the review.
Slack - Deliver a message on Slack group or to the concerned members with the review details
Ticket - Create a ticket for review. Assign it to the right person to take care of the task.
For instance, let’s say you want to acknowledge every delightful review with a standard reply.
7. Under Actions, select the “Reply” option.
8. Enter the reply you want to add when the workflow triggers. You can choose to save the reply by clicking Save Response.
9. Give a name to the response and save it by clicking on the “Tick” icon.
From now on, when you want to reply to a review, you can click on “Saved Responses” to choose from different standard replies.
10. Click “Create” to complete setting up the workflow.
That’s it. The workflow is set up successfully!
Now, when a user provides a Google review that matches the conditions set, the workflow will be triggered.
Under the Reviews section of Reputations management, you can view the review and the corresponding reply. If in case you feel like editing the reply, you may click on the edit icon to update.
Disabling the Workflow
1. Click on the “Settings” icon on the home page.
2. Under “Workflows”, select “Reputation”.
3. Disable the toggle of the corresponding workflow.
Well, that’s about it! You can now easily set up workflows and use them to manage online reviews with ease. Please reach out to us if you have any questions. We are just a chat away!