Secure your account by preventing more than two sessions per user.
Device limit for accounts lets you stop multiple sessions on a user level within the same account. This feature keeps a check on simultaneous activity from the same verified user within a shared account.
What's in it for you?
- You can ensure the utmost security to all your surveys and survey data by stalling multiple logins
- You can prevent more than two sessions per user within the same shared account
Let's see how it works.
When more than 2 sessions are created, the user is redirected to the following page.
1. Click on Remove from one of the sessions you would like to log out temporarily.
2. Upon choosing the device to remove, the following window pops up for confirmation.
3. Once the user clicks on ‘Yes, Remove’, the particular session gets logged out . The user is now redirected to the current session.
Assume your SurveySparrow account to be firstname.lastname@example.org. If you log in to this account from a chrome browser on your device, it is accounted as one session. Let’s assume you log in to the same account. This time, from a different browser, say Safari, it is accounted as the second session. And now, when you log in from a third browser, which can be your Firefox, you will not be able to log in unless you remove access from any one of the existing accounts. The same functionality remains if you switch multiple devices to log in to your SurveySparrow account.
- How many devices can I save to my user account?
You can have a maximum of 2 devices at a time per user account.
- Can I get more than 2 active devices at a time?
No, it’s not possible to have more than 2 active devices per account at a time.
- Will I be alerted if a third device tries to log in to my account?
No, the third device will not be allowed to log in unless one session is removed. Exercise precaution while sharing login credentials.
- How does SurveySparrow remember active devices?
Note: Device limit stalls the sessions on a user level, not on the account level.
Please sign in to leave a comment.