When it comes to collecting feedback, multichannel reach is the way to go. SurveySparrow enables seamless survey sharing through a variety of channels, providing flexibility and convenience that is deeply appreciated by customers.
You can share your surveys across the following channels:
1. Email: Create an Email Share to reach out to your customers via email. You can also:
- Customize your Email Share.
- Enable Recurring mode to schedule your surveys.
- Set reminders to send follow-up emails to customers who have either not responded to your survey or left your survey incomplete.
- Get an overview of your Email Share, which includes details such as the number of emails sent, opened, the click-through rate, reminder mails sent, etc.
2. Create a URL: You can create a URL to be shared to your customers. To create a new URL, click on the ‘Create a URL’ option on the share page.
3. QR Code: You can use a QR code on receipts, posters and pamphlets to survey your customers. All they have to do is just scan the QR code and answer the survey on their devices.
- Click on the ‘QR Code’ option on the share page.
- Fill in all the required fields.
When you’re done, you can download your QR code.
4. Embed: You can create an Embed Share to incorporate your survey into your web page.
5. Email Embed: You can embed your survey within an email template.
6. Social: Share your surveys across Facebook, Twitter and Google+. You can also customize the meta tags of your Social Share.
7. SMS: You can also share your surveys via SMS to offer a more flexible and convenient experience to your customers.
8. Portal Share: You can add the survey participants to your SurveySparrow portal and share surveys effortlessly.
Let’s see how you can share your survey:
1. After creating a survey, click on the ‘Share’ tab.
Here, you will find all the various channels through which you can share your survey. Pick a channel.
2. Under the ‘All Shares’ section, you will find all the details of your existing shares, such as name, date created, number of responses, and status.
Now you can reach out to your customers through multiple channels.
Please reach out to us if you have any questions. We are just a chat away!