This article explains how you can configure Single Sign-On in SurveySparrow using Okta as your identity provider(IdP).
1. Log in to your Okta account.
2. Click on Admin to land the Admin Dashboard.
3. Now, navigate to Applications under Customizations.
4. Click Browse App Catalog under Applications.
5. Search for the SurveySparrow app in the Integrations Catalog.
6. Once you find the app, go to the App page and click on the Add button.
7. Enter your Subdomain. For example, if you are logging in to https://acme.surveysparrow.com, enter: acme. Click Done when you’re ready.
8. Navigate to Sign-on and click on View Setup Instructions
9. You’ll be redirected to a new page (Setup SSO). Under Configuration Steps copy all the details and keep them ready on your clipboard.
10. Now, log in to your SurveySparrow account and click the Settings icon on the top menu.
11. Under Security, select Single Sign-on and paste all the details which you copied from the Setup SSO page. Once done, click Update to set up the SSO.
Adding users to SurveySparrow from Okta
Once the SSO is set up, you need to add users to the SurveySparrow application on Okta. Let’s see how to add users.
1. Navigate to the Applications section and click SurveySparrow.
2. In the Import section, click “Import from CSV”.
With the help of the Okta CSV template, upload the user details. Ensure that you upload the CSV file in the prescribed format to add the users.
3. You can confirm the changes made after the imported CSV file is scanned on Okta.
4. Once the user is added, you need to map the imported user with a user on Okta. After mapping, click “Confirm Assignments”.
5. Click “Confirm” to complete the user assignment process.
And you’re done. The Single Sign-on is successfully configured.
Please reach out to us if you have any questions. We are just a chat away!
Please sign in to leave a comment.