Invite and manage team members with SurveySparrow’s user management.
Getting your team members in a single place will help you utilize the product to its fullest potential. Define roles, assign them and get your teammates started with the experience management platform. And, the gateway to that is inviting them to your SurveySparrow account. Let’s see how you can invite your team members.
1. Log in to your SurveySparrow account and navigate to Settings.
2. Select Users under the User management section.
3. Click on the Add User button.
4. Enter the user’s name, and email address, and select a role from the dropdown.
5. Click Invite. An invitation will be sent to the user that you want to add.
The new user details will now appear under User Management.
You can see the status of the user as “Pending” until they accept the invitation. If needed, you can also resend the invitation email by clicking Retry.
Once the user accepts the invitation, the status will be updated to “Verified”.
By hovering over a user’s details, you can choose to edit or delete the user by choosing the corresponding option.
- Make sure the user verifies their email from the latest invitation email.
Please reach out to us if you have any questions. We are just a chat away!