Sections let you group your survey questions based on the type of questions, respondents, answers, domain, etc. Adding sections helps to keep the transition between the questions smooth and encourages survey completion.
Ask different questions to different audience groups within the same survey with Sections. This feature can be used when you want to organize your questions, yet not use question branching to control the survey flow.
For instance, let’s say you want to run an employee satisfaction survey for your organization. Sections let you keep your survey questions relevant and specific for employees from each department. When combined with logic, you will be able to control the survey flow completely and eliminate questions that do not apply to the respondents.
Now let’s see how it works:
1. On your survey builder, select Sections from the Question Type Panel.
2. Give an appropriate name for the section. You can add a description to the created section. You can also customize the button text, which is by default ‘Continue.’
You can also use logic to decide to whom the particular section should be displayed.
3. Once you have defined ‘Sections,’ Click on ‘Next, add questions’ and select ‘multiple choice’ to start adding questions to the section.
Let’s say you’re about to conduct an Aptitude Test for hiring new recruitments to your company. You can use Sections to segregate the questions.
1. Create different sections for Quantitative Aptitude, Logical reasoning & General Knowledge, etc.
2. Add questions that are relevant to each.
3. Use scoring to assign scores to the correct answers.
4. Preview and proceed to design.
Now, you can add more relevant questions to your section. You can drag and drop the questions within the section to reorder them. You can also choose to move the section as whole by clicking on "Move up" and "Move down" icons.
Please reach out to us if you have any questions. We are just a chat away!