When you send out your survey, it so happens that your participants may either forget to take it or leave it halfway. Reminding them to complete the survey will greatly boost survey completion rates.
You can set the number of days after which the reminders will be sent out. Additionally, you can categorize the audience as partial or non-respondents and set reminders. It becomes a fully automated process that saves a lot of time and manual effort.
Configuring a reminder email
1. Navigate to the Share section of your survey and choose Send Email.
2. On the Email Share page, fill in the email header and other details for your email survey. Once done, click Schedule.
3. Now, we move to the reminder email configuration. Enable the Reminders toggle to get started.
4. Under Reminders, click Add reminder.
5. You can choose to send a reminder email to non-responders or partial responders.
6. Set the number of days after which you’d like to send the reminder email.
7. Enter the subject for the email and then click Customize Appearance to customize your email design.
Preview Reminder email
After configuring your reminder email and adding desired designs, it’s time to get a preview of how it will look in your audience’s inbox.
1. Click Send a Test Email to preview the reminder email.
2. Enter an email address of your choice and click Send.
3. Once you’re happy with the test email, click Add to complete setting up the reminder email.
After adding the reminder email, you can see its subject line and the message.
4. You can choose to add more reminder emails by clicking Add reminder.
That’s all! You have now automated the follow-up process with ease. Please reach out to us if you have any questions. We are just a chat away!