Real-time conversion of recorded audio into a text format.
With the new Voice Transcription feature, you can record your voice, let the system convert it into a transcribed text format, and submit your survey responses, in real-time.
Let’s see how the Voice Transcription works.
1. On your new survey or an existing one, create a text question along with the other questions to survey your audience.
2. Enable the Voice Transcription toggle under Options to convert the spoken survey responses into a transcribed text format.
3. Now, when a respondent takes part in your survey and answers the question for which the Voice Transcription is enabled, you can collect voice-transcribed responses in the Results tab.
- You can process real-time verbatim transcription, thereby understanding your respondents’ thought-process behind every open-ended question.
- Voice Transcription drastically reduces the time and effort required for respondents to type and submit the responses for their survey
- The transcribed responses tend to be extremely accurate that helps you understand your respondents’ emotions, sentiments, and more.
- Voice-driven data will help your customer-facing teams take immediate actions and achieve satisfied customer services.
- Voice Transcription works only for the Text Questions
Now, that's how you create an engaging experience for the respondents.
Please reach out to us if you have any questions. We are just a chat away!