Collect Signatures from your respondents directly from their survey responses.
Signature Question Type lets you collect signatures from your respondents directly from their survey responses. There are three signature options available - Draw, Type, and Upload.You can let your respondent choose any of these options according to their preferences.
Let's see how this works.
1. Open a new survey or an existing one. Click on +Add New to add a Signature Question Type to your survey.
2. Type the question as you need. You can give your users all three signature options if you want, or you can also restrict the options by unticking the box.
In our case, we have given all three signature options - Draw, Type, and Upload.
3. In the case of choosing Draw as your preferred Signature option, you can simply draw your signature using the mouse cursor or keypad.
4. In the case of choosing Type as your preferred signature option, you can simply type your name and submit your response, effortlessly.
5. If you select Upload as your preferred signature option, you can do your signature on a white paper, take a picture of that and upload it by doing a drag and drop.
- Make sure the image size is less than 10MB
That’s all about Signature Question Type. Please reach out to us if you have any questions. We are just a chat away!
Please sign in to leave a comment.