What is a contact form?
A contact form is a medium through which website visitors can reach out to a company whilst providing their contact details such as name, email address, phone number, etc.
Website visitors can provide feedback and enquiries with ease, establishing the first point of contact with your business. Contact forms are one of the easiest methods for lead generation since you’re capturing potential customers while they’re browsing on your website. Moreover, contact forms help increase data quality since it reduces the risk of spam email addresses from reaching out to you.
Having a contact form on your website sends a message to the general public that you’re always available - be it for feedback or queries about your business. It requires minimum effort from website visitors to get in touch with you and helps you understand your audience better based on the information they provide.
You can segment your new contacts based on demographics such as location, industry, job role, etc. and set up sales strategies to cater to their needs better. In conclusion, contact forms open up opportunities to engage with your audience, find out their requirements, and transform them from leads to customers.
When to use contact forms?
Contact forms are most commonly used on websites - specifically on the home page. You can also have them embedded on specific blog posts or event pages to gain more visitor engagement on those particular pages.
Create a contact form using SurveySparrow
What’s the key to a successful contact form? An online survey tool that lets you carry out all tasks in one place, from contact creation to closing deals on the go. SurveySparrow provides such capabilities that can help you elevate your business 10-fold.
Here’s how you can create a contact form using SurveySparrow:
1. You can use our readily available contact form template or build your own from scratch.
2. Click "+ New Survey" on your survey dashboard.
3. For your contact form, you can choose between Classic Forms and Chat Surveys, depending on your requirement. In this case, we’re using Classic Forms.
4. Pick a name for your survey and click Next.
5. Click the “+ ADD NEW” to select a question type.
6. You can make use of the Contact Form question type (available only for Classic Forms) to collect all contact information in a single question.
7. You can customize existing fields and add new ones for any specific information you need to collect from respondents.
8. Choose a field type, give a label to your field, and decide if it should be mandatory.
9. Click Save & Add, Preview, then proceed.
Now, that's how you create a contact form easily. Please reach out to us if you have any questions. We are just a chat away!
Please sign in to leave a comment.