The Google Analytics integration with SurveySparrow lets you view and analyze survey traffic, visitor demographics, and behavior. With this integration, you can track metrics such as page views, bounce rate, number of entrances, etc. Measure the results and optimize your surveys to be more engaging, achieve higher response rates, and gain valuable insights.
Let’s see how it works:
1. After creating your survey, navigate to Integrate > Integrations.
2. Select Google Analytics from the list of integrations.
3. Enter your Google Analytics tracking code. You can find your tracking code by navigating to Admin > Property Settings on your Google Analytics account.
4. Click on Connect. Your integration has now been successfully enabled.
5. Once a respondent has submitted the survey, go to your Google Analytics dashboard, and navigate to Behavior > Site Content -> All Pages.
6. Copy the last part of your survey URL. For example, xx-yyyyy(here, the last part is xx-yyyyy) and paste it in the Search box.
7. You will now be able to view your survey’s performance.
And you’re good to go!
- Please ensure that you’re sharing your survey via Weblink to analyze its performance in Google Analytics.
- A survey_submission event will also be triggered when someone completes your survey. You can create goals associated with this event in your Google Analytics console.
Please reach out to us if you have any questions. We are just a chat away!
Please sign in to leave a comment.