SurveySparrow Integration with Zapier lets you connect and sync with various applications
SurveySparrow integration with Zapier allows you to engage surveys into your workflow and sync it up with other apps. Automate all your activities like sending a survey, creating a new contact, and sharing the survey results effortlessly.
Create Tasks from Employee Engagement/Pulse Surveys
Taking action based on survey responses is critical. In that way, creating dedicated tasks based on the responses will help HR easily follow up on the employee engagement surveys. Based on the professional interests of the employees, you can create tasks in your project management tool.
1. Select the SurveySparrow app for the Trigger and start the configuration process to set up the app and event.
2. Add your SurveySparrow account.
3. Select the survey for which the integration will be triggered.
4. Select the Trello app forAction and start setting up the configuration after authentication and map the Trello card details.
5. Once the configurations are set up, click “Publish Zap”to turn on the integration.
Now, when the respondents submit the survey, a new card will be created on the chosen Trello board.
Sync your Audience When a New Employee or Customer Onboards
You can trigger to add the new contacts to your SurveySparrow account. For instance, when you add a new contact to apps like Google Contact or a new employee who joined, from Payroll or HRIS app. Automatic syncing saves time and effort in adding new contacts.
1. Select the Google Contacts app for the Trigger.
2. Sign in with your Google account and confirm the access permissions.
3. After testing the Trigger, choose the SurveySparrow app forAction and select an event.
4. Select your SurveySparrow account and continue.
5. Set up the actions by mapping respective fields.
6. Click Publish to turn on the integration.
When a new contact is created on Google Contacts, the same will be added to SurveySparrow.
Send Survey Results to Third-Party Applications for Analytics or Reporting
When a user completes a survey, you can send the responses to any app within Zapier. For instance, you can push the survey submissions into Google Sheets or send it as an email. Also, you can get notified on the Slack channel when a response is submitted. Each time a survey response is recorded, you can sync it up with analytics software like Google Analytics to gather useful insights from your survey.
1. Select the SurveySparrow app for the Trigger and select an event.
2. Add your SurveySparrow account to access the trigger.
3. Select a survey to set up the trigger and continue.
4. Add the Google Sheet app for Action and choose an event.
5. Add your Google account and grant permission to access the sheet.
6. Set up the action to add survey responses to the Google Sheet. Map the responses to the corresponding columns of the sheet.
7. Test the action and click Publish to turn on the integration.
When a respondent submits a survey, the mapped data will be added to the configured Google Sheet.
And, there are plenty of apps that you can connect with SurveySparrow to automate multiple processes.
Please reach out to us if you have any questions. We are just a chat away!