Add or create new leads & subscribers to your Mailchimp audience list
Mailchimp integration with SurveySparrow lets you add or create new leads & subscribers to your Mailchimp audience list and collect valuable feedback from them effortlessly. You can also create personalized campaigns and segment your audience efficiently to close more deals.
Furthermore, with this integration, you can:
- Capture survey responses and convert them as a subscriber to your Mailchimp audience list.
- Create and manage new contacts/leads to your Mailchimp audience list.
- Segment the existing contacts from the new contacts using tags from survey feedback.
Let's see how this integration works:
1. Once you log in to your SurveySparrow account and create a new survey, navigate to the Integrate tab and enable the Mailchimp integration toggle as shown in the image below.
2. You will be redirected to an authorization page. Log in to your Mailchimp account. Click ‘Allow’ to enable access to your Mailchimp account.
Allow access to your Mailchimp account
3. Now your integration has successfully been enabled. Choose an audience list from the dropdown to which you want to add/update the contacts.
Choose the respective audience list from the dropdown
4. Map your survey questions/variables to the corresponding Mailchimp fields and manage all your Mailchimp subscribers, leads and contacts effortlessly.
Map your survey questions/variables with the corresponding Mailchimp fields Once you're done click save.
5. Now copy the survey link and share it with your contacts to take up the survey.
6. With every survey response, a new lead or a contact is created in your Mailchimp audience list. You can add or create tags from survey questions/variables. Segment your audience with ease & utilize the custom tags for sending personalized emails to your survey respondents.
7. Segment your audience with ease & utilize the custom tags
You can disable the toggle anytime if you wish to remove the Mailchimp integration with your SurveySparrow account.
- There should be at least a field mapped to Email to proceed ahead. Multiple Mailchimp fields can be mapped to the same tag field.
And that's it. The SurveySparrow-Mailchimp integration is successfully set up. You're good to go.
Please reach out to us if you have any questions. We are just a chat away!