Rank the answer choices by segmenting them as groups.
Group Rank Question Type allows survey respondents to rank the answer choices by segmenting them as groups. Ranking is now effortless regardless of the number of answer choices.
Let’s see how it works
1. Select the Group Rank Question Type from the list of question types available.
2. Add the answer choices and define the groups.
3. Define the number of items that the respondents can add under each group. E.g. If the number you input in this field is 5, the respondents can add up to 5 items under this group, but not more than 5.
4. Now, when an end-user takes up the survey, this is how they can rank the answer choices and arrange them under the respective groups. (Watch the Video)
That's how simple the Group Rank Question Type works.
- Enable the Display Ranking Toggle to show the rank
- Enable the Randomize Choices to shuffle the choices
Please reach out to us if you have any questions. We are just a chat away!