Automate all your survey responses to reach the right team member & drive immediate actions.
Creating cases in NPS Workflows lets you automate all your survey responses to reach the right team member & drive immediate actions, effortlessly.
You can simply create a case for your survey responses based on a predefined criteria, automate those responses to any member from your team, and let them solve customer queries instantly.
Let’s see how it works.
1. After creating your NPS survey, navigate to the Configure tab, and Workflows.
2. Click on +New Workflow.
3. Fill in the details, and choose the event condition from the dropdown.
4. Set the predefined conditions (under which condition the responses have to be automated to the respective team member).
5. Select Case under Action from the available options.
6. Now, fill in the subject line and description of the case for future references.
7. Assign it to any team member to take complete ownership of the case. Also, don’t forget to set the priority level of the case. This will help your team member to look into the case accordingly.
According to our condition, the NPS responses that have scores less than 5 will be automated to Marizanne Kapp.
8. Once everything is done, click on Create to successfully create the new workflow condition.
9. As you can see, the score for the NPS Question which is less than 5 is assigned to the Colleague, and it is created as a new case.
10. When a colleague opens Cases from his Survey dashboard.
11. He can see the list of all the cases assigned to him, under All Cases. Also, he can respond to the customers individually, understand what went wrong for them, and solve the issues.
12. As an assignee, a colleague can follow-up with his customers, and close the continuous feedback loop, effortlessly. Refer to this article to have a complete understanding of how Case Management works, and how to close the feedback loop.
Hope you found this article helpful.
Please reach out to us if you have any questions. We are just a chat away!
Please sign in to leave a comment.