NPS Tags lets you segment survey responses and perform category based actions
NPS Tags let you segment responses using tags. You can use tags to identify and split responses into different categories. Later, you can perform actions based on the tags.
Let's see how it works.
1. After building your survey questions, navigate to the Configure tab and select Workflows.
2. Create a + New Workflow.
3. Give a Name to the workflow for further references and choose appropriate Event.
4. Now, click on Add Filter Groups and select the filter condition from the drop-down list on which the workflow has to be initiated.
Note: The conditions set here are mainly to Tag the survey responses.
5. Under Action, Select Tag
6. You can either select the tags from dropdown or type to create a new tag.
Eg: You can tag all customers who scored 10 as Customer Champions so that this category can be considered for case studies in future.
7. Once you’re done, click Create.
8. That’s all. You shall now go to the Response page to view the tags for all responses and validate them.
And you’re done. Congo! You've successfully created Tags for your NPS Survey. Now, lets understand a few more advantages of tags in NPS survey.
- You can slice and dice every response you receive.
- You can cluster the customer needs efficiently based on predefined criteria.
- It helps you escalate the negative customer queries/statements to the right team members to take immediate action.
- A quicker response from the right team leads to an increase in customer satisfaction, and you can easily do this with the help of Tags.
- The customers who give good feedback can be considered for case studies, testimonials and conferences.