Limit the number of responses for each criteria of your survey
Quota Management lets you restrict survey responses for every survey question based on criteria and the filter group you set. You can further redirect users to your preferred landing page if the quota is breached.
Let’s see how you go about setting quotas.
1. After creating your survey, navigate to the Configure settings on your survey builder.
2. Scroll down to enable quotas under Set Quotas.
3. Click on "Add Quota" to create a new quota.
4. Name the Quota and set the Quota Limit.
5. Create a new filter group by clicking on Add Filter Group. The available filter groups are:
a) Question & Answer
b) Respondent details which include Name, Email, Phone, Mobile, Job title, Language & Created date
c) Custom variable
Select the required filter group and set conditions as to when you want the survey to limit the submissions.
6. Select the landing page and redirect the respondents to that page when the quota is breached.
- You can take the respondents to the Thank you page of your survey.
- You can create multiple thank you pages for each quota and redirect them there.
- You can take them to your website or any preferred landing page
7. Once everything is done, click Save to save all the details.
8. In our case, we are running a Job Application Survey where we wish to collect only 50 applications for the Product Marketing role. If the quota breaches, we'll take them to the Thank you page that shows the appropriate message.
- Quota limit is a number you set, and the survey by itself stops the submissions once the number is breached.
Please reach out to us if you have any questions. We are just a chat away!
Please sign in to leave a comment.