Translate your NPS surveys into the languages of your choice.
Multilingual surveys for NPS lets you translate your NPS surveys into the languages of your choice. Respondents can have their pick from the list of languages and take the survey accordingly. Reach a wider audience on a global scale with Multilingual surveys!
For instance, let's say you want to conduct an NPS survey across countries such as the United States, UK, France, Netherlands, and the Czech Republic. With Multilingual surveys, respondents can pick a language that they're comfortable with before starting the survey.
Respondents will see the survey in their browser language if it's already supported in the survey. Otherwise, the default language will be English. For example, if the respondent's browser language is French, and the survey has been translated/created in French, they will see it in French by default. Respondents can also change the language from the list provided in the survey.
How it looks:
Let's see how it works:
1. After creating your survey, click on the Languages icon on the left navigation bar.
2. You'll see a list view of all your survey questions with English as the default language.
3. Select a language from the list of available languages.
You'll notice an option for Google Translate at the bottom of the list of languages. Once enabled, you can allow Google Translate to translate your survey automatically.
4. In this case, we have selected French & Spanish. So you'll get the following screen:
5. Edit the translation for each question by clicking any of the green ticks next to each one. This will open the Translation Editor.
Here, you can click each question to modify its translation.
6. Add variables and piping to the translated question, welcome, and thank you message by clicking the dollar sign($) icon and click Save.
Translate using manual download & upload
If you wish to translate your survey using other methods, here's how it works:
1. Click on the down arrow button to download your survey in Excel Format
2. Once you have finished translating your survey questions, click on the up arrow to upload your translated excel file.
Note: Only .CSV format is supported
3. If the translation was successful, you'll see a green tick next to each question, as seen above.
4. If your translation was unsuccessful, you'll see red cross icons next to each question as below:
In this case, try translating your survey again to rectify the issue.
Buttons & Hints
1. Click Buttons and Hints at the top of your screen
2. Pick a language you wish to translate all the button texts and hints. You can also manually change the translations.
Click Save. And you’re good to go!
Please reach out to us if you have any questions. We are just a chat away!