Video Surveys let you embed a video as the background for your surveys. The best thing about Video Surveys is that it improves the survey experience by offering visuals and better user engagement.
You can trigger surveys at any point during the video. This allows respondents to provide quality feedback since the video will be fresh in their minds.
Video Surveys are useful for:
- Product advertisements, where feedback surveys can be triggered after the video.
- Product launch videos to gauge people’s excitement and anticipation.
- Event trailers where people can sign up for the event during the video.
- Employee recruitment where people can fill in job application forms while watching a video of the company’s overview.
- School quizzes where the quiz is based on the video.
- Tourism videos where surveys can be filled out for deciding travel packages.
- Shopping experience surveys while watching a video of the store.
And the possibilities are endless...
Let’s see how it works:
1. Go to the Design section and select an Advance background settings. Click on the “Video” button.
2. Upload a video.
3. You also have the option of:
- Looping the video (to make it continuous).
- Muting the audio.
And you’re good to go! Hope you enjoy this game-changing feature as much as we do :)
Please reach out to us if you have any questions. We are just a chat away!