Capture new leads, map survey data, and incorporate feedback surveys into marketing campaigns.
The HubSpot integration with SurveySparrow enables users to capture new leads, map survey data and incorporate feedback surveys into marketing campaigns - all under a single roof!
This integration is useful for the following cases:
- Enrich leads to improve data quality.
- Trigger CSAT or NPS surveys to customers and map the scores to your HubSpot account.
- Import HubSpot contacts to your SurveySparrow account, send surveys to them and map the responses back to your HubSpot account.
- If you’re integrated with an online ticketing software, you can trigger surveys to the requesters, and map the responses back to HubSpot.
Let’s see how this works:
1. Create a survey or choose one from templates and customize it as per your requirements.
2. On your Survey Builder, click on the INTEGRATE tab.
3. From the list of integrations, select HubSpot and enable the toggle button.
4. Sign in to your HubSpot account to complete the integration process
Generate Leads in HubSpot directly from the Survey Responses
1. Create a Lead Generation Survey or choose one from templates and customize it according to your preferences.
2. Once you enable the integration, navigate to the HubSpot Integration tab, choose the type of the field(s), the relevant question(s), and the HubSpot property(s) to which you want the survey responses to be mapped.
3. Here, the survey responses are mapped to the three HubSpot Fields - First Name, Email and Phone Number.
4. Click on Save to complete the process.
5. Now whenever a user completes the Lead Generation Survey, the survey responses will be automatically mapped to the corresponding HubSpot fields
Track CSAT/NPS score and Map it to the HubSpot Fields
1. To track the CSAT/NPS score, first, create a CSAT/NPS survey of your choice.
2. Then create a custom property(s) in your HubSpot account by navigating to Settings > Properties > Create a property.
3. Here the custom property is h_CSAT_Score for CSAT score and h_CSAT_Feedback for CSAT feedback.
4. Choose the type of the field(s), the relevant question(s), and the Hubspot property(s) to which you want the survey responses to be mapped.
5. Here, the survey responses are mapped to the two custom properties - h_CSAT_Score and h_CSAT_Feedback, and the mandatory field - Email, of HubSpot.
6. Click on Save to complete the process.
7. Now, whenever the user completes the survey, the corresponding fields are updated on HubSpot based on the survey responses.
Trigger survey when an event happens in HubSpot
1. The Hubspot integration does not get restricted to creating and sending data to Hubspot alone but can trigger survey based on the events that happen on Hubspot end.
2.Turn on the option of “Trigger survey when an event happens in Hubspot”and choose the if the action is related to a “contact”or a “deal”. And choose the action if it is newly created or updated.
3. The survey email can be triggered from SurveySparrow end based on conditions too
4. You can Choose the required variables(Name, Contact id, Address,etc..) that need to be send via survey.
5. Once the setup has been complete, please choose the survey channel that needs to be triggered. ( Only the channel that has been selected will be triggered on meeting the condition and no other emails will get triggered)
Disable Hubspot Integration with SurveySparrow
1. To disable on an account level, go to Settings -> Apps & Integration -> Disable Hubspot integration.
2. Log into your Hubspot account. Click on the Marketplace icon from the top-right corner. Go to Connected Apps.
3. On the connected Apps page, you can see all the apps that are linked to your Hubspot account.
4. Select the SurveySparrow account you want to disconnect. Click on the Uninstall action.
5. On the Uninstall popup, type Uninstall, and select Uninstall.
- Email field should be mapped to at least one survey question.
And that's it! We hope you found this article helpful.
Please reach out to us if you have any questions. We are just a chat away!
Please sign in to leave a comment.