Import G Suite contacts to your SurveySparrow account
Our brand-new integration with G Suite lets you import your G Suite contacts to your SurveySparrow account seamlessly. Not just that, you can also update the contact list on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis based on your preferences.
Let’s see how it works.
1. Go to Settings
2. Go to Apps and Integrations and switch on Google Contacts
3. Sign-in to your G Suite account and allow access as shown below.
4. Congo! Your google account is now connected with SurveySparrow. To proceed further you can either choose G-suite under Google Contacts
(Or) you can also import the contacts from G-suite from the Contacts page. Here are the steps to do it:
5. In SurveySparrow Home page, click on Contacts.
6. Once the contact page opens, click on the Add Contacts.
7. Choose Import.
8. Select G Suite from the listed apps
9. Map the contact properties to their respective fields for a smoother process of importing contacts.
10. Name your new import and switch on the toggle to enable recurring event
That’s all. Your Google Contacts will get updated to SurveySparrow on the given frequency.
If you want to change the schedule of import:
1. Go to Contacts and choose Imports.
2. Switch off and switch on the schedule option
3. The following screen appears, click on the needed frequency.
And you’re done!
You’ve successfully imported G Suite contacts and learnt how to set/edit frequency. Let us know if this article has helped you :)