Exporting the survey reports in the PDF format
You can export the survey reports in PDF format. By doing this, you can keep an offline copy of your reports that is easily shareable and can be used for further analysis as well.
To export survey reports in the PDF format, please follow the steps mentioned below:
1. Navigate to the Results section in your survey and choose Reports. The first page in the reports shows the overall metrics of the survey responses.
2. Scroll down to see the question level analysis in the following pages. On the right side, you can see the option to download the reports.
3. If you wish to download the reports for the whole survey, you can easily do it by clicking on the Share Report button at the top.
4. You can export the report in PDF format by clicking on the option highlighted below.
That’s all. The report is now downloaded and available for further actions.
In addition to this, you can also download the reports in different formats:
- You can share the reports as a link by clicking on the Copy Link Option
- To schedule report to be delivered on a later date, click on Schedule report
- You can also download reports in .csv, .xlsx and SPSS formats
- You can sync the responses with Google Sheets if you've integrated the survey with Google Sheets. Click here to read more on how to integrate Google Sheets with SurveySparrow.
Note: You can never export open-ended questions and their responses. If you wish to download them, don't hesitate to contact the support team or write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will help you do that.