Get the reports delivered at your convenience
The ‘Scheduled reports’ feature helps you to get the survey reports via email at your desired time.
You can set up schedule reports (for every Friday, the last day of every month, etc.) and the survey report will be sent to your inbox in a PDF format.
Here’s an example to help you learn the feature better!
Your company has taken over a year-long project and you want to monitor your employee pulse. You have decided to collect an employee satisfaction survey every month. With Scheduled Reports, you can now configure the survey results to be e-mailed to you once every two weeks. You don’t have to manually log in to send it each time.
To set up Scheduled Reports, follow these steps:
After creating the survey questions:
1. Navigate to the ‘Results’ tab of your survey and then to ‘Reports’.
2. Click on the Share Report button on the top right corner of the page.
3. From the list of downloading options available, select Scheduled report.
4. A pop-up window will open, where you can input the time, frequency and the mail address to which the emails should be sent.
5. Click the Save button after filling in the details. That’s all. You will now receive emails in the set frequency.
To know more about the question-level reports, follow these articles:
Please sign in to leave a comment.