Importing contacts from .csv files is used to add and manage all your required contacts in one place. You can also add custom properties to the contacts to target the right audience and make the contact lists manageable and easily accessible.
For making this process start, kindly make sure that your file must contain an email ID for every contact for a successful import without any unnecessary spaces in the fields.
Steps for importing:
1. In the Contacts page from your survey dashboard, click on ‘Imports’.
2. Here we are on the import page. Click on ‘Start New Import’.
3. Click on "Import from a file" to get started uploading your .csv file.
4. As a first step, you can drag and drop the .csv file, or you can choose the .csv file from the list of files that you got it ready already.
5. Here, as a second step, you can map your contact details appropriately. The fields will be auto-mapped. If not, you can also map the properties manually by matching the fields. And now we are completing the second step by clicking on the ‘Next’ button.
6. Here we are on the final step of this easy process! You can name the newly created list for future reference. This may be helpful to you when you are doing many imports, and it will be easy for you to track for future purposes. Proceed by clicking ‘Finish import’.
Here we go! Your contacts have been imported to the contact list from your .csv file, and you can use this contact list to share your survey.
Here is the simple process on how you can import your contacts via a .csv file.
P.S: Date format should be either
Please reach out to us if you have any further questions. We are just a chat away!