Gather valuable insights from your Survey responses
To gather the survey insights from the responses, follow the below steps:
1. In your SurveySparrow account home page, click on Actions and View Results on your Survey.
2. You will be redirected to the Results tab. Here you will find 2 sections namely Reports and Responses.
3. The Reports section gives an overview of the following:
- Visits: The number of visits for your survey,
- Completed: The number of takers who completed the survey,
- The Completion Rate for your survey
- The Average Time to complete your survey.
Here you can also get an idea about the number of survey takers from various channel (i.e., Email, Weblink or Social Media) on a particular day.
The Visits per device gives you the number of survey takers.
4. On scrolling a little down, the same Reports section gives you a detailed account of the responses to each question.
5. The Responses Section gives a detailed tabulated version of when your survey was started and completed, IP address, contact details of the respondent, and response to each question.
The DOWNLOAD icon helps you to export the report in CSV or Excel file format. You can choose to hide any question if needed. You can also delete any response if you wish to do so.
Please reach out to us if you have any questions. We are just a chat away!
Please sign in to leave a comment.