Create an intuitive experience for your respondents to take up surveys
You can customize the display message while sharing your survey via email. Thus, you can enter your custom message, which will be shown to your audience as they open the email. You can make the message more friendly by including contact details.
To customize an email, please follow the below steps:
1. Choose the Send Email option in the Share section of a survey.
2. Once you complete all the corresponding email configurations for a survey, you can add contact properties and variables to personalize the email.
3. Click Customize Appearance to start beautifying the email.
Setting up email theme
1. Under the Themes section, you can choose either a saved theme from My Themes or a readily available theme from Public Themes.
2. Click Apply to add the theme to your email.
You’ll see the theme instantly added to the email.
But let’s not stop here! We can customize further on top of this theme.
3. Switch to the Customize section to proceed with further designing.
Customizing email header
1. Enable the Header toggle to add your brand’s logo and customize the email header’s background.
2. You can either choose to add your brand’s name to the header or your brand’s logo. Click Add Logo to upload your brand’s logo.
You can check its preview and click Upload.
3. Customize your email header’s background by filling it with a color or adding an image. Click Upload Image to set a background image for the header.
4. You can either choose an image from Unsplash or upload one from your computer.
Once added, you can view the customizations instantly added and see the design preview straightaway!
Customizing email body
1. Set colors for your email body’s background, text, and button.
2. Modify the button style according to your design and see the corresponding preview to confirm your choice.
3. Similar to the email header, you can add an image to your email body’s background. Once you click Upload image, you can choose from either Unsplash or upload a file from your computer.
4. Enable the Transparent Content Background toggle for a better viewing experience.
You can now have a look at the email body customizations added.
Save email theme
1. Give a name for your email’s theme for future reference.
2. Once done, click Save & Close.
If both the Brand logo and Brand name are added to the email, the Brand logo will take precedence.
Now, that’s all about customizing your email to present to make it engaging for the respondents. Please reach out to us if you have any questions. We’re just a chat away!