Create and share surveys, track survey responses, view reports, all in one place.
The Microsoft Teams integration with SurveySparrow lets you create and share the surveys, track responses and view survey reports in real-time, without moving an inch from your Teams account. You can further send responses via teams to the respective channels and users and notify them upon new submissions. The integration also enables you to collaborate with your team for better productivity.
With Microsoft Teams integration, you can:
- Conduct collaborative activities like daily standups/weekly reflections with all teams in the organization to keep track of tasks and achievements.
- Check-in with all your employees once every 30 or 60 days to measure employee pulse and happiness and send responses to the HR department.
- Notify real-time customer feedback to your preferred Teams Channel/User to take necessary action and close the customer feedback loop, instantly.
- Collect and track responses in real-time and view the auto-generated reports to understand the data trends. You can also view individual responses by selecting the Response tab.
Let’s see how this integration works.
Installing the SurveySparrow Application
1. Once you’ve signed in to your Microsoft Teams account, select Apps from the left navigation bar, and search for SurveySparrow in the search box at the top.
2. Click Add to a team, choose the respective channel, and click Set up a bot.(Refer to the screenshots below).
3. You’ve successfully installed the SurveySparrow app in your Microsoft Teams account.
Connecting your SurveySparrow account with Teams
4. Click Connect to integrate your SurveySparrow account with Teams.
5. Create a new account or login if you already have an existing SurveySparrow account.
6. After you have successfully connected your SurveySparrow account with Teams, the below image will appear along with a notification.
7. Now, navigate to Teams and click on New Conversation.
8. A new message extension would have opened at your end. Select SurveySparrow icon there.
9. You will be redirected to your SurveySparrow dashboard, where you will have a holistic view of all the chat surveys created in your account. Create a new chat survey or open an existing one.
10. Build the survey or customize it according to your preferences.
11. Navigate to the Share tab. Edit the share details and click on Schedule to proceed further.
12. Click Share now to directly share the survey or Schedule to schedule your survey to your preferred timings.
13. You will have complete control over your survey shares and the status of your survey shares, in the Share tab.
14. As you can see in the screenshot, the survey is triggered in the Marketing Team channel and the members of this channel can now take up this survey.
15. The survey can be taken directly in your Teams account. You no longer need to switch between multiple places to participate and submit your survey response.
16. As the members submit their survey responses, you will be notified every time in the channel, in real-time.
17. You can also track the survey responses in the Responses tab in real time and view the auto-generated reports. (Refer to the screenshots below).
- This integration is available only for Work accounts and not for Personal accounts.
- You can add the SurveySparrow app only to teams, not to individual users.
- Notifications (survey shares and response notifications) sent to a team will be shared across all channel members in that team.
- Select the Disconnect command to log off from your SurveySparrow account.
- To uninstall the app, navigate to Teams → Manage Teams → Apps, choose SurveySparrow, and uninstall.
That’s all about Microsoft Teams integrations with SurveySparrow.
Please reach out to us if you have any questions. We are just a chat away!