Custom reports that make analysis simpler & easier
Admin dashboard in 360 Assessments lets you gather meaningful data about every team in your organization in one place. You can create an exclusive dashboard that can assess detailed performance reports and identify the team’s potential competency.
Let’s see how it works.
1. Once you have the results ready in your 360 Assessments, navigate to the Results section to view the Admin dashboard.
2. Under the overview tab, you get a clear picture of the total number of subjects and the number of evaluations completed/pending.
3. The dashboard includes custom reports that provide a visual representation of employee competencies at various levels in the form of a Bell Curve or Stacked Chart, as shown in the screenshot below.
4. To add a new widget, click on the ‘Add Widget’ button on the top right.
5. You can either choose a Bell Curve or a Stacked Chart depending on your analysis requirement. Add a title to each widget, choose the required section, and set the appropriate filters.
The Bell curve lets you analyze the average score of various teams in your organization for each competency. As a manager, you can have an overall view of your team's progress, constantly assess training needs, and build a thriving workforce that wins.
Be it Leadership, Accountability, or any competency for that matter, you can analyze the average score for each of these competencies using the Bell Curve and come to a decisive conclusion about your teams in various aspects.
Let's see how it works.
1. Create and share a 360 Degree Feedback survey & collect the responses from the evaluators for a subject.
2. Navigate to the Results tab and Overview.
3. Click Add Widget to create a new widget.
4. Select the Chart Option according to your preference. In our case, we have chosen Bell Curve as our chart option.
5. Now, choose the sections that are to be plotted on the bell curve.
6. Slice and dice the competency scores with filters. In case you wish to calculate the subject-wise average score concerning competency, you can use Filters.
7. Once you are happy with the visualization, add the widget to the dashboard to have a holistic view of all the individual widgets. You can also download the widgets in JPEG & PNG formats.
A stacked chart lets you analyze department-wise average scores based on competencies. You can further analyze the average based on contact properties which include location, region, Manager name, Customer type, Customer division, and more.
And you’re done!
- Help you measure and analyze employee competency at team, department, or country levels. Quickly identify score frequencies & limits.
- Generate and share customized reports to ensure constructive feedback collection & evaluation.
- Provides a complete visual representation of employee competencies to help guide admins on the right track.
- When all the evaluators enter “N/A” to all the questions, the overall score of the subject will be “N/A”. The number of subjects with such assessments will be listed in the Overview section as “Overall score = N/A”
Please reach out to us if you have any questions. We are just a chat away!