Translate your 360 degree feedback surveys into the languages of your choice.
Multilingual functionality in the 360 Assessments lets you translate your 360 degree feedback surveys into the languages of your choice. Participants can have their pick from the list of languages and take the survey accordingly. Reach a wider audience on a global scale with Multilingual surveys!
For instance, let's say you want to conduct a 360 feedback survey for your employees across countries such as the United States, UK, France, Netherlands, and the Czech Republic. With our Multilingual functionality, the participants can pick a language that they're comfortable with before starting the survey.
The participants will see the assessment in their browser language if it's already supported in the survey. Otherwise, the default language will be English. For example, if the respondent's browser language is French, and the 360 Assessment has been translated/created in French, they will see it in French by default. Respondents can also change the language from the list provided in the survey.
Let’s see how this works.
1. After creating your survey, click on the Languages icon on the left navigation bar.
2. You'll see a list view of all your assessment questions with English as the default language.
3. Click on + New Language.
4. Select a language from the list of available languages.
You'll notice an option for Google Translate at the bottom of the list of languages. Once enabled, you can allow Google Translate to translate your survey automatically.
5. In this case, we have selected Czech or Romanian. So you'll get the following screen:
6. Edit the translation for each question by clicking any of the green ticks next to each one. This will open the Translation Editor.
Here, you can click each question to modify its translation.
7. Add variables and piping to the translated question, welcome, and thank you message by clicking the dollar sign($) icon.
8. Click Save.
Translate using manual download & upload
If you wish to translate your survey using other methods, here's how it works:
1. Click on the down arrow button to download your survey questions in Excel format.
2. Once you have finished translating your survey questions, click on the up arrow to upload your translated excel file.
3. If the translation was successful, you'll see a green tick next to each question, as seen above.
4. If your translation was unsuccessful, you'll see red alert icons next to each question as below. In this case, try translating your survey again to rectify the issue.
Buttons & Hints
1. Click Buttons and Hints in the top right corner of your screen.
2. Click on +New Language. Pick a language to translate all the button texts and hints. You can also manually change the translations.
Now you can notice that all the button texts are translated to your preferred language.
Now, when a respondent is taking your survey, they can select their preferred language from the available options.
- Only .xlsx format is supported.
Please reach out to us if you have any questions. We are just a chat away!