Get an overall view of your team’s progress, identify high-performers, assess training needs, and build a thriving workforce.
Manager Dashboard lets you get a 360-degree view of your teams’ progress, identify high-performers, assess training needs, and build a thriving workforce.
As a manager, you can have an overall view of your team's progress, identify your team's top performers and their potential competency, constantly assess training needs, and build a thriving workforce that wins. You can further:
- Recognize your team’s strengths
- Discover areas of improvement
- Uncover hidden strengths
- Identify blind spots
- You can further help your teams with a personal development plan to analyze the areas where they should focus more effectively.
The manager/approver can access the dashboard by logging into the SurveySparrow Portal.
Once you log in, click on the “Team” tab to view the dashboard.
All the details related to the assessment will be displayed with an overall score. The Average Competency Scores will help you understand your team’s performance. You can also see the status of assessments as awaiting review, awaiting approval, and completed.
The graphical representation of the values on the Manager Dashboard is called as Bell Curve. From the graph, you can see the score and number of employees who have secured them.
You can have a clear view of the assessment’s progress and your team’s assessment details. By clicking on any of the employee details, you can see their ratings for different competencies from their evaluators, along with the average scores.
Functionalities associated with Manager Dashboard
While a subject’s evaluation is in progress, you can choose to add more evaluators.
1. Click on the horizontal 3-dot menu and choose the “Add Evaluators” option.
2. Click “+Add more”.
3. Enter the email, name, and relation.
4. Click the “Send Request” button to send an email request to the evaluator.
There are chances that an evaluator might have missed assessing a subject. In that case, you could choose the send a reminder email.
1. Click on the horizontal 3-dot menu.
2. Choose the “Remind evaluators” option to send a reminder email.
View & Download reports
You can choose to view and download your team member‘s assessment report. Choose the corresponding option after clicking on the horizontal 3-dot menu.
- Only "Approvers" can access the above dashboard. It is accessible from the portal created for their account.
- When all the evaluators enter choose "Not Applicable" “N/A” to all the questions, the overall score of the subject will be “N/A”. The number of subjects with such assessments will be listed in the Overview section as “Overall score = N/A”
Please reach out to us if you have any questions. We are just a chat away!
Please sign in to leave a comment.