Save time by creating surveys with Artificial Intelligence (AI)
Speed up your process to create engaging surveys with the SurveySparrow plugin on ChatGPT. It can be tough at times to come up with specific questions that will get the required input from your respondents. Well, consider the load off your shoulders. Install the SurveySparrow plugin on ChatGPT and let the integration assist you.
Installing the plugin
1. Log in to your ChatGPT account.
2. Switch to the GPT-4 tab.
3. Click Plugins to add them to the chat.
4. Click the dropdown to enable plugins for the chat.
5. Navigate to the Plugin store to install the SurveySparrow plugin.
6. Install the SurveySparrow plugin and authorize ChatGPT to access your SurveySparrow account.
7. Once done, you can enable the plugin and see it added to the chat.
Now, you’re all set to prompt ChatGPT to create a survey according to your requirements.
8. Once you enter the prompt, ChatGPT will create a survey in your SurveySparrow account.
You can then choose to view and edit the survey further or share the survey link directly.
By choosing to edit the survey, you’ll be directly taken to the survey builder to enhance your survey further.
And that’s how you create stunning surveys while saving valuable time.
Uninstalling the plugin
1. Log in to your SurveySparrow account.
2. Navigate to your account’s Settings > Apps and Integrations section.
3. Disable the toggle for the ChatGPT Plugin.
- For now, the SurveySparrow plugin is available for ChatGPT Plus plan
- Make sure that the ChatGPT plugin is enabled in your SurveySparrow account (Account settings > Apps and Integrations section)
- Currently, you can create Classic surveys using the plugin
- ChatGPT allows up to 3 plugins in a chat. Ensure that the SurveySparrow plugin is one of them.
- At present, ChatGPT can generate up to 5 questions. But you can edit and add more from your SurveySparrow account.
Please reach out to us if you have any questions. We are just a chat away!