Manage your tickets efficiently with instant workflows.
Saving time by automating recurring processes is one of the key ways to enable Support Agents to handle more important tasks with ease. With the help of workflows in Ticket management, a huge chunk of manual effort can be reduced. As a result, operational efficiency increases and contributes to a better customer experience.
Now, let’s see how to set up workflows to manage tickets.
1. After logging in to your SurveySparrow account, navigate to the account settings page and click Ticket Management under Workflows.
2. Click New Workflow to get started with setting up the automation.
3. Add the basic details of the workflow for your reference.
You can set up the workflow trigger based on different events in Ticket management. Let’s know more about the events to choose the best one for your requirements.
When the ticket is created
You can trigger the workflow upon ticket creation. Automate the desired actions when a ticket is created for the corresponding event.
When Priority is changed
For any changes in the priority level of the ticket from one to another, you can trigger the automation. It can be from any priority level to another.
When Status is changed
You can trigger a workflow for any changes in the ticket’s status. It will enable you to identify the importance of the ticket and handle it accordingly.
When Assigned To is updated
The Assigned To is one of the important fields of a ticket. When that field is updated, you can set up a workflow according to your needs.
When the Team is updated
There could be different teams involved in managing a ticket. So, when there’s an update in the Team field for the ticket, you can configure a workflow.
When Due Date is changed
For any changes in the due date, you can set up a workflow to take the necessary actions to keep the stakeholders informed.
When Custom Field is updated
You can trigger a workflow when there’s an update in any of your custom fields created for Ticket management.
When there is Reply in ticket
Set up an automation to keep the concerned stakeholders informed about the latest replies added to the ticket.
4. Choose an event and set the corresponding fields to trigger the workflow.
5. Click Add Filter Group to add the necessary conditions.
6. Under Actions, select an option of your choice.
7. Add the corresponding details for the action and click Save.
8. You can choose to add more actions to the workflow by clicking Add action and following the above two steps.
9. Once you add all the details for your workflow, click Create.
Now, you can see the workflow listed in the Ticket Workflows section.
Disabling a workflow
Turn off the corresponding toggle to disable the workflow. Yes, that's it!
That’s all you need to get started with setting up workflows to manage your tickets in SurveySparrow. Configure the workflow once for events of your choice and see them in action forever. Of course, you can disable a workflow if needed :)
Please reach out to us if you have any questions. We are just a chat away!