Well, it’s going to be a simple toggle of a button for you to get it done! Let’s see where to find and enable the Not Applicable(N/A) option.
1 . Go to a survey’s Build section.
2. If present, select an Opinion scale question or add an Opinion scale question.
3. Turn ON the Include N/A toggle. You’ll see the N/A option added along with the scale.
4. You can edit the tooltip for the Not Applicable(N/A) option by editing the Tooltip text for N/A field.
Now, your respondents will have the choice to choose the Not Applicable(N/A) option!
Under the Reports section, you can distinctly view the data for responses with Not Applicable(N/A) option chosen.
- At present, Not Applicable(N/A) option is supported only for Opinion scale questions
- Ability to edit Tooltip text for N/A is NOT available for the option in 360 Assessments
Please reach out to us if you have any questions. We are just a chat away!